Cooking fresh-filled Giovanni Rana pasta to perfection is easy. Here, Antonella reveals Mr Rana’s expert tips to ensure flawless results every time.
1. Bring a large pot of water to the boil. Don’t be shy about adding salt – go for two to three generous pinches.
2. Delicately add the pasta and, making sure it is fully submerged, cook according to package instructions.
3. Using a ragno (spider-shaped colander), drain the pasta but reserve a little cooking water in the pot.
Transfer the pasta to a warm dish and toss with the sauce to ensure it fully absorbs all the delicious flavor.
4. Add a final splash of cooking water to loosen the pasta and help it mix evenly with the sauce.
5. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle your garnish and serve immediately.